- Gas Central Heating, Majority Double Glazing
- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room, Extended Lounge Dining Room In Excess Of 21ft
- Extended Kitchen Breakfast Room, Lobby, Ground Floor Wc (external Access
- First Floor With Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Front Garden, Driveway, Garage, Good Size Rear Garden
An attractive traditional semi detached property has a good size single storey extension to the rear providing a generous fitted kitchen breakfast room and extended lounge dining room in excess of 21ft. The property occupies a good size plot with ample frontage and a larger than average rear garden. The property retains much of its original character with various period features and a blend of modern touches providing an ideal family home. The property is ideally situated for Oadby's highly regarded schools and nearby bus links running into Leicester City Centre with its professional quarters and train station. A wide range of amenities are available along The Parade in nearby Oadby Town Centre, along with three mainstream supermarkets and further leisure/recreational facilities including Leicester Racecourse, University of Leicester Botanic Gardens and Parklands Leisure Centre and Glen Gorse Golf Club.
Gas central heating, majority double glazing. Entrance porch, entrance hall, sitting room, extended lounge dining room in excess of 21ft, extended kitchen breakfast room, lobby, ground floor WC (external access). First floor with three bedrooms & bathroom. Front garden, driveway, garage, good size rear garden.