- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Wc
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Stunning Extended Fitted Kitchen Dining Room
- Utility Room, Conservatory
- First Floor With Master Bedroom Having En-suite Bathroom
- Three Further Bedrooms & Family Shower Room
- Front And Rear Gardens, Driveway And Garage To Side
Located in a pleasant cul-de-sac location off Coombe Rise, this detached property occupyes a corner plot with a feature two storey extension to the side providing a stunning extended fitted kitchen dining room and master bedroom with en-suite to the first floor. The property is well proportioned throughout with well proportioned accommodation making a comfortable family home. Early viewing is highly recommended. The property is ideally situated for Oadby's highly regarded schools and nearby bus links running into Leicester City Centre with its professional quarters and train station. A wide range of amenities are available along The Parade in nearby Oadby Town Centre, along with three mainstream supermarkets and further leisure/recreational facilities including Leicester Racecourse, University of Leicester Botanic Gardens and Parklands Leisure Centre and Glen Gorse Golf Club.
Gas central heating, double glazing. Entrance porch, entrance hall, ground floor WC, sitting room, dining room, stunning extended fitted kitchen dining room, utility room, conservatory. First floor with master bedroom having en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms & family shower room. Front and rear gardens, driveway and garage to side.