- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Extended Lounge Dining Room, Extended Kitchen Breakfast Room, Lobby/utility Area, Wet Room
- Garage Conversion (currently Used As Reception/sixth Bedroom)
- First Floor, Master Bedroom, Four Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Driveway With Storage Area, Rear Garden
This extended detached property occupies a good size plot and provides spacious versatile living accommodation to include, two generous reception rooms and a kitchen breakfast room to the ground floor, five first floor bedrooms and a garage conversion currently used as a further reception room or sixth bedroom. The property also has a larger than average rear garden and ample off road parking. The property is ideally situated for Oadby's highly regarded schools and nearby bus links running into Leicester City Centre with its professional quarters and train station. A wide range of amenities are available along The Parade in nearby Oadby Town Centre, along with three mainstream supermarkets and further leisure/recreational facilities including Leicester Racecourse, University of Leicester Botanic Gardens and Parklands Leisure Centre and Glen Gorse Golf Club.
Gas central heating, double glazing. Entrance hall, sitting room, extended lounge dining room, extended kitchen breakfast room, lobby/utility area, wet room, garage conversion (currently used as reception/sixth bedroom). First floor, master bedroom, four further bedrooms, family bathroom. Driveway with storage area, rear garden.