- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Alarm
- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Wc, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen Breakfast Room, Study
- Inner Hallway With Family Room (potential Fifth Bedroom), Ground Floor Shower Room, Utility Room
- First Floor, Master Bedroom With En-suite Shower Room, Three Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Front Garden, Ample Driveway, Good Size Rear Garden
This impressive extended detached property is situated in a highly sought after development, located off the popular and attractive Carisbrooke Road. The property occupies a larger than average plot with ample off road parking and double garaging, as well as a good size rear garden. The property provides well presented, versatile living accommodation to include four bedrooms, master with en-suite to the first floor, three reception rooms and a fourth reception room/potential fifth bedroom. The property also has further scope for extension, subject to relevant planning permissions and is well presented throughout, making an ideal family home. The property is well located for everyday amenities and services including renowned local public and private schooling including Overdale Infant and Junior Schools and nursery day-care, Leicester City Centre and University of Leicester, Leicester Royal Infirmary and Leicester General hospital. The property is also within minutes' walk of Knighton Park together with Queens Road shopping parade in neighbouring Clarendon Park with its specialist shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants.
Gas central heating, double glazing, alarm. Entrance hall, ground floor WC, sitting room, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, study, inner hallway with family room (potential fifth bedroom), ground floor shower room, utility room. First floor, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, family bathroom. Front garden, ample driveway, good size rear garden.