- Gas Central Heating, Part Double Glazing, Entrance Hall
- Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Ground Floor Shower Room/utility, Cellar
- First Floor With Master Bedroom Having Dressing Area
- Two Further Bedroom & Family Bathroom, Loft Conversion Providing Bedroom Four
- Front Forecourt, Courtyard Style Rear Garden
- Offered For Sale With No Upward Chain
A particularly attractive palisaded Victorian villa is situated towards the top end of the highly regarded treelined Howard Road. The property retains much of its original character with various period features including tiled hallway, picture rails and original fireplace, yet has a blend of modern touches including a feature loft conversion with dormer window in excess of 19ft with ample scope for en-suite shower room if required. The property has three first floor bedrooms with versatile dressing room, attractive forecourt and courtyard style rear garden. The property is well located for everyday amenities and services including renowned local public and private schooling together with nursery day-care, Leicester University, Leicester Royal Infirmary and city general hospitals, and is within minutes' walk of Victoria Park, Leicester City Centre and Queens Road shopping parade with its specialist shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants.
Gas central heating, part double glazing, entrance hall. Two reception rooms, kitchen, ground floor shower room/utility, cellar. First floor with master bedroom having dressing area, two further bedroom & family bathroom, loft conversion providing bedroom four. Front forecourt, courtyard style rear garden. No Upward Chain