- Gas Central Heating, Part Under Floor Heating, Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Wc
- Reception Room One, Reception Room Two, Feature Fitted Kitchen Dining Room
- First Floor With Three Generous Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Front Garden, Driveway, Garage (limited Access)
- Good Size Attractive Rear Garden
A particularly attractive traditional semi detached property situated within the sought after leafy district of Stoneygate. The property has been extended to provide a well proportioned and well presented family home, to include two reception rooms, good size fitted kitchen dining room with under floor heating and three generous bedrooms. The property sits on a generous plot with a good size attractive rear garden making an ideal family home. The property is well located for everyday amenities and services including renowned local public and private schooling together with nursery day-care, Leicester University, Leicester Royal Infirmary and city general hospitals and is within minutes' walk of Victoria Park and Leicester City Centre together with shopping parades in both Stoneygate and neighbouring Clarendon Park with their specialist shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants.
Gas central heating, part under floor heating, double glazing. Entrance hall, ground floor WC. Reception room one, reception room two, feature fitted kitchen dining room. First floor with three generous bedrooms & family bathroom. Front garden, driveway, garage (limited access), good size attractive rear garden.