- Gas Central Heating, Sash Windows, Open Canopy Storm Porch Gas Central Heating, Sash Windows, Open Canopy Storm Porch
- Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room / Reception Room
- Attractive First Floor With Two Generous Size Bedrooms, Study, Traditional Family Bathroom
- Attractive Well-established Courtyard Gardens
- Available 2nd April 2018, Offered Un-furnished
A superb and spacious bay front Victorian Villa located in this conservation area hidden away in a cobbled courtyard style setting off London Road. The property, which is available from the 2nd April 2018 and on an un-furnished basis, comprises of an entrance hallway, two spacious reception rooms, spacious breakfast kitchen and converted basement room, first floor with two generous size bedrooms, study and a traditional style fitted bathroom. The property is conveniently located for everyday amenities and services, and is within minutes' walk of London Road Station, Leicester City Centre, Leicester University, Victoria Park and Queens Road shopping parade. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Gas central heating, sash windows, open canopy storm porch. Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room / reception room. Attractive first floor with two generous size bedrooms, study, traditional family bathroom. Attractive well-established courtyard gardens. Available 2nd April 2018, offered un-furnished.