- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Spacious Entrance Hall, Shower Room, Family Room/fifth Ground Floor Bedroom, Superb Stylish Open Plan Living Kitchen Utility Room, Second Entrance Hallway
- First Floor With Two Generous Size Bedrooms & Stylish Appointed Family Bathroom
- Second Floor Having Superb Master Bedroom With Vaulted Cathedral Style Ceiling, Stylish En-suite Shower Room & Bedroom Four
- Deep Lawned Frontage, Forecourt Providing Vehicle Off Road Parking
- Private Secluded And Leafy Setting, Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
A superb and particularly attractive individual three storey Victorian home, located in the fashionable and highly regarded leafy suburb of Stoneygate. The property benefits from a secluded private approach via Cone Lane which is an un-adopted road off the main London Road and enjoys an attractive private setting, with forecourt frontage providing off road parking and deep lawn garden. The property is stylishly appointed throughout and offers spacious and versatile living accommodation for modern day living, yet retains a wealth of period features, including a stunning master bedroom with a stunning "cathedral style" vaulted ceiling with wooden panelling and roof joists with en-suite shower room and three further generous size bedrooms. Ground floor includes, spacious entrance hall with shower room, fifth ground floor bedroom/family room and a delightful stylish open plan living kitchen, in excess of 27ft with bay window to the front overlooking deep rear garden and a pleasant leafy aspect beyond. Properties of this character and private position, rarely come available within the immediate area. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate. The property is well located for everyday amenities and services including renowned local public and private schooling together with nursery day-care, Leicester University, Leicester Royal Infirmary and city general hospitals and is within minutes' walk of Victoria Park and Leicester City Centre together with shopping parades in both Stoneygate and neighbouring Clarendon Park with their specialist shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants.
Gas central heating, double glazing. Spacious entrance hall, shower room, family room/fifth ground floor bedroom, superb stylish open plan living kitchen. Utility room, second entrance hallway. First floor with two generous size bedrooms & stylish appointed family bathroom. Second floor having superb master bedroom with vaulted cathedral style ceiling, stylish en-suite shower room & bedroom four. Deep lawned frontage, forecourt providing vehicle off road parking. Private secluded and leafy setting, internal viewing highly recommended.