- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Entrance Hall
- Bedrooms Two And Three, Ground Floor Bathroom
- First Floor With Sitting Room (access To Roof Garden), Fitted Kitchen Dining Room
- Second Floor With Master Bedroom Having En-suite Bathroom
- Dressing Area/study (access To Roof Top Garden)
- Front And Rear Gardens, Double Gates With Access To Driveway To Rear.
A well presented detached property situated on the Barrett development off Upperton Road close to the heart of Leicester City Centre. The property has stylish well proportioned accommodation spread over three floors to include master bedroom with en-suite, a feature contemporary style fitted kitchen dining room and two roof top gardens. The property has a stylish theme throughout and would make an ideal first time purchase for a professional couple or family home. The property is within easy reach of popular schooling and a range of day to day amenities either along nearby Upperton Road or Leicester City Centre itself. Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester City King Power Stadium and universities are also within reach. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate condition.
Gas central heating, double glazing, entrance hall. Bedrooms two and three, ground floor bathroom. First floor with sitting room (access to roof garden), fitted kitchen dining room. Second floor with master bedroom having en-suite bathroom, dressing area/study (access to roof top garden). Front and rear gardens, double gates with access to driveway to rear.