- Gas Central Heating, Part Under Floor Heating, Double Glazing
- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Wc
- Good Size Through Lounge Dining Room, Conservatory With Under Floor Heating
- Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room With Built-in Appliance
- First Floor With Four Bedrooms & Family Bathroom With Five Piece Suite
- In And Out Driveway, Double Garage, Attractive Split Level Rear Garden
With a fabulous aspect to the rear, this spacious detached property occupies a good size plot with a sweeping in and out driveway and ample scope for extension to the side or rear, subject to relevant planning permissions. The property would make an ideal family home. The property is ideally situated for Oadby's highly regarded schools and nearby bus links running into Leicester City Centre with its professional quarters and train station. A wide range of amenities are available along The Parade in nearby Oadby Town Centre, along with three mainstream supermarkets and further leisure/recreational facilities including Leicester Racecourse, University of Leicester Botanic Gardens and Parklands Leisure Centre and Glen Gorse Golf Club.
Gas central heating, part under floor heating, double glazing. Entrance porch, entrance hall, ground floor WC, good size through lounge dining room, conservatory with under floor heating, fitted kitchen breakfast room with built-in appliance. First floor with four bedrooms & family bathroom with five piece suite. In and out driveway, double garage, attractive split level rear garden.