- Gas Central Heating, Majority Upvc Double Glazing
- Larger Than Average Open Plan Lounge (former Entrance Hall)
- Modern Family Living Kitchen Dining Room, Sun Room
- First Floor With Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Stairs To Loft Room (no Building Regs)
- Frontage Providing Off Road Parking, Single Garage, Rear Garden
A beautifully presented and extended three bedroom semi detached property located within the desirable area of Wigston Fields. The property has been altered and extended to provide a modern family living kitchen dining room, larger than average open plan lounge (former entrance hall) and provides scope for loft conversion including staircase access (no building regulations). The accommodation also includes sun room, first floor with three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside enjoys frontage providing off road parking, single garage and rear garden. The property is ideally situated for everyday amenities and popular local schooling including Water Leys Community Primary School, public transport links running to and from Leicester City Centre. The M1 &M69 motorway junctions and Fosse Retail Park are also within reach. Viewing is highly recommended.
Gas central heating, majority uPVC double glazing. Larger than average open plan lounge (former entrance hall), modern family living kitchen dining room, sun room. First floor with three bedrooms & family bathroom. Stairs to loft room (no building regs). Frontage providing off road parking, single garage, rear garden.