- Gas Central Heating, Part Upvc Double Glazing
- Attractive Front And Rear Courtyard Gardens
- Sitting Room With Folding Doors Providing Open Aspect To Dining Room/rear Reception Room
- Fitted Dining Kitchen, Spacious Utility Room
- Entrance Hall, Rear Lobby
- First Floor Landing, Three Spacious Bedrooms, Fitted Bathroom
- Available End Of July 2017, Unfurnished
- No Sharers
A particularly attractive bay fronted Victorian End Villa available to rent on an unfurnished basis located in this popular cul-de-sac in the heart of the fashionable and highly regarded leafy suburb of Clarendon Park, well placed for Leicester city centre and Leicester University, the Royal Infirmary and City General hospitals. Everyday amenities are available in nearby Oadby and Wigston, with an array of local amenities and services close to hand including Queens Road shopping parade, which is within minutes walk, with its specialist shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants. The property, which offers versatile living accommodation, would provide both a comfortable home and retains original features. The accommodation includes entrance hall, sitting room with doors providing open aspect to formal dining room/reception room, fitted dining kitchen and three spacious bedrooms. The property enjoys an attractive and well established pretty courtyard garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended. Available End Of July 2017.
Gas central heating, part uPVC double glazing. Entrance hall, sitting room with folding doors providing open aspect to dining room/reception room. Rear lobby, fitted dining kitchen, spacious utility room. First floor landing, three spacious bedrooms, fitted bathroom. Attractive front and rear courtyard gardens.