- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Wc
- Sitting Room, Reception Room Two, Reception Room Three, Conservatory
- Kitchen Breakfast Room, Side Store (potential Utility Room)
- First Floor, Bedroom Two & Three With En-suite Showers, Two Further Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Second Floor With Master Bedroom En-suite Shower, Bedroom Six / Dressing Room
- Front Garden In-and-out Drive, Carport, Garage, Side Store, Good Size Rear Garden
- Cabin Style Outhouse With Entertainment Area
This particularly attractive traditional detached property is located on one of Oadby's most sought-after roads and has been extended to include a feature loft conversion to provide a fifth bedroom with en-suite and a sixth bedroom / dressing area. The property also has a single storey extension across the side and rear of the house providing a third reception room, a stunning contemporary style fitted kitchen breakfast room and conservatory. The property is stylishly presented throughout with a larger than average rear garden with a southerly aspect and provides stylish and well-proportioned accommodation to include three reception rooms and five / six bedrooms, three with en-suite. The property also has an in and out driveway, a carport and garage and further storage area to the side. The property would make an ideal family home and is located within easy reach of popular local schooling including Manor High School and Launde Primary School and is also within easy reach of nearby bus links, which lead to a range of day-to-day amenities along The Parade in nearby Oadby Town Centre. Three mainstream supermarkets as well as further leisure / recreational facilities are also within easy reach including Glen Gorse Golf Club, Parklands Leisure Centre and Leicester Racecourse. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the spacious and well presented accommodation.
Gas central heating, double glazing, entrance porch, entrance hall, ground floor WC. Sitting room, reception room two, reception room three, conservatory, kitchen breakfast room, side store (potential utility room). First floor, bedroom two & three with en-suite showers, two further bedrooms & family bathroom. Second floor with master bedroom en-suite shower, bedroom six / dressing room. Front garden in-and-out drive, carport, garage, side store, good size rear garden. Cabin style outhouse with entertainment area.